UPDATE: This position is no longer available. Thank you!
Edge Multimedia is seeking an Account Manager to join our Client Services team. This position provides a fantastic opportunity to work for a rapidly-growing and innovative full-service advertising and marketing firm. This position provides growth opportunity within the company.
The right candidate is a professional team player who will super-serve existing clients, grow the account base and maximize profitability. The Account Manager position is responsible for sustaining existing client relationships, retaining and expanding client accounts by generating revenue through consultative selling, providing outstanding client service and cultivating strong relationships.
The Account Manager is responsible for strategic thought leadership, overseeing day-to-day processes, issue management and resolution. This position regularly exercises independent judgment relative to matters of significance. This position requires accuracy, flexibility and excellent follow up skills.
This is a full-time, work from home position. Must live in the Portland/Vancouver metro area and be conveniently available for regular in-person meetings. No recruiting agencies will be considered.
Four year college degree, marketing related preferred OR equivalent experience required. Minimum of three years marketing/advertising related project management or account management experience required.
- Serve as the primary point of contact servicing assigned client accounts.
- Build and maintain a positive relationship between the client and Edge.
- Analyze existing accounts and proactively identify customer-specific needs.
- Accurately respond to the needs of the client with minimal consultation or direction.
- Keep records of client interactions and preferences in internal CRM system.
- Identify potential client projects, develop estimates, write proposals and manage fulfillment./li>
- Work in collaboration with clients and internal Edge team to achieve objectives.
- Forecast and track client budgets, timelines and scope of work.
- Execute contract renewal and upgrade activities according to internal Edge standards.
- Travel as required to attend client meetings or other business engagements as needed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and follow up skills.
- Have strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of comfort with current technology and social media.
- Show good judgment and problem solving skills.
- Be a supportive team player.
- Be an excellent communicator in all forms of communication.
- Be an excellent listener.
- Be a pleasure to work with.
- Be interested in and enjoy working in the media industry.
- Legible handwriting and proficient typing skills
- An eye for detail and correctness
- Self-motivation with drive and a sense of urgency
- Passion for quality client service
- Be able to work hard but keep it fun
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Operating System and Social Media. Knowledge of advertising mediums, marketing techniques and developing well-rounded marketing programs. Knowledge of Sales Force is a plus. Copywriting skills are a double plus.
We offer a fun, dynamic, engaging and creative work environment that is family-friendly. We are passionate about our local community and are very well respected in our industry.
Hours are full-time, 8am-5pm M-F with some flexibility required and occasional hours on weekends depending on client needs. Though living in the Portland/Vancouver area and availability for in person internal and client meetings are a must, this is a work-from-home position. Applicants must have a reliable car and appropriate space with reliable internet connection for a home-based office.
SALARY AND BENEFIT PACKAGE
Annual value of compensation and benefits package: $57,120.
$42,120 annual salary (90-day probationary period) plus a generous benefit/perk package valued at approximately $15,000 per year including:
- $42,120 annual salary (90-day probationary period)
- 100% company paid medical, Rx and dental insurance as well as life insurance for employees. Optional employee paid vision and family benefits offered. Eligible after probationary period.
- Monthly phone allowance.
- Two weeks’ vacation per year, pro-rated from start date; eight (8) paid holidays, five (5) paid sick days per year, plus paid time off between Christmas and New Year’s while office is closed for the holidays – average of an additional 5 paid days off per year. Extra week of paid time off after five years of employment.
- 4% Matching 401K.
- Working from home.
- A wild variety of fun agency perks – PRICELESS!
Please the include resume, cover letter and 3 references.
Send materials to us at jobs (at) edgemm.com.