Edge Multimedia is seeking an Administrative Account Coordinator. This position provides a fantastic opportunity to work for an established, innovative, full-service marketing and advertising firm headquartered in Camas, Washington.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Administrative Account Coordinator at Edge, you’ll be managing mostly business-related tasks and providing administrative support to Agency Executives and the Client Services Team. Your primary role will be to identify and eliminate barriers and obstacles to productivity and provide an open avenue for our senior team to thrive in the areas where their skills and talent are required most. This role will play a critical part in the smooth operation of the agency, maximizing company profits and helping each department attain their goals.
You’ll be the ultimate keeper of lists and discoverer of needs; a confident problem solver and quick thinker that is gently persuasive, anticipates issues and handles them appropriately, getting it done with a balanced, people-first approach.
The essence of this role is best suited for an adaptable, detail-oriented, highly organized person who can juggle multiple administrative tasks, enjoys a fast-paced work environment and thinks creatively while working in a mostly remote work environment.
ABOUT OUR WORK
At Edge, we are both creative and technical. In a given week, you’ll find our team setting up advanced tracking, programming, maintaining websites, updating digital creatives, creating media plans, crafting copy and shooting video. As an Administrative Account Coordinator, you’ll be involved in a supporting role to help the Senior Executives, Client Services and Production teams focus on and execute a variety of complex projects including:
- Website development in WordPress
- Digital and traditional media campaign planning, coordination and execution
- Creative development including video production
ABOUT EDGE MULTIMEDIA
Edge was established in 2001 and has been recognized as one of the top advertising agencies in the area. Our clients love us – and we love them too. We partner with marketing teams in a variety of industries including Credit Unions, Home Builders, Home Improvement and Non-Profits. We work with clients all over the United States.
We develop full spectrum, advanced digital marketing campaigns. We are experts in our field and are always in a state of discovery and innovation. Continued learning is a constant on our team. We’ve spoken at conferences, events and webinars to help educate marketing leaders on the world of digital. We ensure that a strong website and great video content provide support for these digital initiatives.
We have a small team of seasoned experts and offer a fun, dynamic, engaging and creative work environment. We are passionate about our local community, the Pacific Northwest, craft beer, music and the great outdoors. Our values focus on people, performance and partnership.
The right candidate for this role is a professional, proactive and supportive team player who will work diligently to super-serve our internal team and is ready to hit the ground running!
Attend to the needs of senior level executives and the client services team and continually seek out ways to add value to their roles so that the agency can super-serve its clients, anticipating issues before they happen, predicting the needs of a busy team and providing support in a fast-paced, mostly remote work environment.
- Demonstrates organizational, time management and scheduling expertise
- Has a passion for helping others, is a pleasure to work with, has a positive energy and a solution-oriented spirit – is able to work hard but keep it fun
- Is self-motivated and driven with a sense of urgency and the ability to work independently
- Effectively prioritizes within ever-changing timelines
- Demonstrates good judgment and earns trust among colleagues
- Coordinates team members, third-party vendors and talent in a remote work environment
- Assists team members in overall planning, execution of tasks and coordination of marketing projects and activities as needed
- Coordinates both local and non-local business meetings including booking travel
- Performs general administrative duties including helping prepare for meetings, organizing, maintaining files, running errands, gifting, managing calendars, creating and updating reports, managing supplies, conducting research and assisting with the preparation for presentations and special events
- Assists with benefits administration, related research and paperwork
- Is ready to jump in with an adventurous spirit and willing attitude when an all-hands-on-deck situations arise
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Experience as an Executive, Administrative or Virtual Assistant covering a C-Suite, Executive Producer or Executive desk will be strongly considered. A bachelor’s degree is not required, but preferred.
- Adept at using various applications/programs including Excel, Google Apps and Project Management Software (we use Asana)
- Able to clearly communicate in all forms of written communication
- Able to troubleshoot low-level technical issues
HOURS & LOCATION
Hours are full-time, 8am-5pm M-F with some flexibility and occasional hours on weekends/evenings depending on client needs. This is a work-from-home position but living in the Greater Portland Metro area is a must as regular weekly commuting to our Camas, Washington based HQ is required.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Everyone at Edge works from a home-based office.
We offer a robust compensation package, with approximately 6 weeks of paid time off starting the first year, and an additional week of paid time off after 5 years of employment. Here’s what that looks like:
- Two weeks’ vacation per year, prorated from start date
- Ten (10) paid holidays
- Five (5) paid health/wellness days per year
- Paid time off between Christmas and New Year’s while office is closed for the holidays averaging an additional 5 paid days off per year
- Extra week of paid time off after five years of employment
- Eligible for sabbatical after seven years of employment
Additionally, Edge team members receive:
- 100% company paid medical, Rx and dental insurance for all full-time employees. Optional employee paid vision and family benefits offered. Eligible after probationary period.
- 4% Matching 401K
$41,000 annual base salary (90-day probationary period), PLUS a generous benefit/perk package and flexibility.
This position has been filled and is no longer available.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Edge Multimedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.