Edge is looking out for a Pacific-Northwest based, full-time remote (work from home) Digital Campaign Manager who wants to be part of a dynamic team of thought leaders and experts - and is willing to dive in and learn along the way, looking to grow a career as an established and essential part of our team.
This position provides a fantastic opportunity to work for an established, innovative, full-service marketing and advertising firm located in the beautiful city of Portland, Oregon.
Hours & Location
Everyone at Edge works from a home-based office, which has been our thing since our inception - we know how to make working from home work well and have done it successfully for 20 years. So, if you’re excited about working remotely, want to have a role where you can affect change and grow your career, and enjoy building partnerships - AND if you live within an hour or so of the Portland Metro area (we love to hang out as a team, get our families together and enjoy the occasional beer in Zack’s back yard), please read on!
40 hours a week with flextime available. Preferred work schedule is M-F between 7am-6pm PST with flexibility as to start-stop times. A home office based in the Pacific Northwest, is required.
About the Role
As a Digital Marketing Campaign Manager at Edge, you will manage the day-to-day operations of Edge client’s digital advertising platforms.
You’ll be cultivating new ideas for campaigns, performing campaign setups and strategies, digging into data for actionable insights and helping shape and influence our digital marketing capabilities. You’ll be responsible for clearly communicating to your Edge teammates and answering client questions in a fast-paced, remote work environment.
Digital is always changing. The right candidate for this role is a self-motivated, organized, professional and supportive team player with a producer outlook who will work diligently to super-serve clients.
Come prepared with an adaptable mindset and the desire to learn. You can expect hands-on training in our systems and processes but should come equipped with the aptitude to quickly pick up any necessary knowledge to round out your existing skill set.
Remote since our inception, Edge was established in 2001 and is celebrating 20 years in business. We partner with marketing teams in a variety of industries all over the United States including Credit Unions, Home Builders, Home Improvement, Retail and Non-Profits.
We have a small team of seasoned experts and offer a fun, dynamic, engaging and creative work environment. We are passionate about our local community, the Pacific Northwest, craft beer, music and the great outdoors. Our values focus on people, performance and partnership.
We go beyond whenever possible to serve our clients and each other. And, we look for these same attributes in the teams and individuals we align ourselves with, both internally and externally. Edge is growing, with opportunities for upward mobility and having lots of fun with a great team throughout your journey.
Digital Campaign Management
- Proven track record of delivering multifaceted, digitally-driven campaigns from strategy through execution including set-up, targeting, scheduling, data monitoring, scheduling and testing
- Administer Google Ads and Display & Video 360 accounts for a variety of clients
- Provide Google Analytics analysis and support
- Effective budget management skills
- Ability to leverage data to drive strategic direction and optimize marketing programs
- Contribute to Digital Performance Reports with actionable analysis
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis
- Monitor and evaluate search and display results and performance across major search channels
- Monitor, apply and contribute to industry best practices
- Strong mathematics/statistics proficiency
Strategic Team Player
- Ability to interpret and apply brand standards to online marketing initiatives
- Analytical, detailed problem solver; ability to think strategically
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships, engage with teammates and perform at a high level
- Lead the optimization of search results by working with key stakeholders to develop specific content for key branded and generic terms
- Meticulous attention to detail and best practices maven
- Work collaboratively or solo with equal integrity
- Willing to jump in and contribute to other areas when needed
- Contribute to and support online initiatives, such as SEO, web metrics and web content deployment
- Demonstrate a functional understanding of HTML, CSS, metadata, etc.
- Digital copywriting experience
- Demonstrate up to date knowledge and understanding of Google algorithms and ranking factors
- Demonstrate understanding of outbound/inbound marketing principles
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Advertising/Marketing, Data Science or Analytics or related field OR related real-work experience
- 3+ years' experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, and paid search (SEM); programmatic, display advertising and Search Engine Optimization (SEO); Minimum 1-year hands-on experience with Google’s Display & Video 360 (DV360) platform is preferred; experience with paid advertising on social media; experience in Google Product Suite, Asana or ClickUp or other similar Project Management tools
- Proven fluency with Google Analytics, certification is a plus
- Google Ads Search & Display experience, certification is a plus
- Google Ads Fundamentals is a must
- Google Data Studio experience is a plus
- Google Display & Video 360 experience is a plus
- Adobe Photoshop is a definite plus
Salary & Benefits Package
We offer a robust compensation package, with approximately 5 weeks of paid time off starting the first year, as well as other benefits with further tenure.
Full Time (40 hours per week) Benefits include:
- 80 hours of paid time off (two weeks), prorated based on start date. Paid time off is not accrual, meaning you don’t have to wait for it to build up in order to use it.
- Extra week of paid time off after five years of employment (120 hours per year)
- Eligible for a sabbatical (4 consecutive weeks off) after seven years of employment and then every 5 years thereafter
- Extra week of paid time off at 8 years of employment (160 hours per year)
- Approximately one week paid time off during the week between Christmas and New Years when Edge closes for the holiday break (exact amount of time varies year-to-year based on how dates fall on the calendar with the holidays)
- 11 paid holidays
- 40 hours (five days) of paid Health & Wellness time per year (to take care of yourself and/or a loved one)
- $85 per month phone allowance
- Company provided equipment, including a MacBook Pro, monitor(s), keyboard/mouse - we connect with you about what works best for your space
- $100 office chair stipend (you keep the chair!)
- 100% company paid medical, Rx (Regence Silver 3000 or Regence Silver HSA 3500) and dental insurance (Principal) for all full-time employees. Optional employee paid vision (VSP) and family benefits offered.
- 4% Matching 401K. Edge matches 100% of employee contributions up to 4% of salary.
- Total Cash Compensation Range: $50,000 - $65,000 per year which includes base salary and bonuses combined. Base salary depends on experience.
- Eligible for benefits and bonuses after 90 day probationary period.
Cash Compensation Range, Full-Time Role
$50,000 - $65,000 per year which includes base salary and monthly bonus eligibility
Limitations & Disclaimer
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.