Standing apart, even with the “boring stuff”
Award-winning credit union
Working with iQ credit union since 2014, we continue to see them recognized for their distinctive values:
- Named on the Forbes 2022 list of “America’s Best Credit Unions in Each State” as the top credit union in the state of Washington for the third year in a row, and the second in the top spot.
- Recognized by the Oregonian as one of the top places to work in 2022.
It doesn’t take much time spent with this uniQue brand to see that iQ Credit Union likes to stand apart - and stand firmly in their Pacific Northwest roots.
As a brand that is regularly associated with buffalo plaid and Sasquatch, a regular old annual report just wouldn’t do.
The new report was moving from a twelve-page report to a two-sided trifold.
The main obstacle was the very limited physical size of the deliverable while needing to include required financial information, a letter from the new CEO and other important stats while also conveying the visually driven brand personality. Additionally, this annual report was for the year 2020, which speaks for itself.
How Edge Helped
- Ghost writing the CEO letter
- Incorporating brand personality with copy and working other stats related to the iQ brand into the deliverable
- Researching and assimilating data to engage with target audiences
- Developing web based content to meet financial data requirements
- Delivering in a tight timeline to meet board requirements
Nailed it! We’re thrilled with Edge’s copywriting. The voice, the tone and the way the copy was on brand is exactly what we needed for this project.
Kristi Spurgeon | Marketing Manager
iQ Credit Union