Edge Multimedia is seeking a Senior Project Manager. This position provides a fantastic opportunity to work for an established, innovative, full-service marketing and advertising firm located in Portland, Oregon.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Project Manager at Edge, you’ll be working closely with CMOs, Marketing Directors and Marketing Managers to uncover needs, identify goals and set KPIs. From there, you’ll be responsible for clearly communicating project scope to the Edge production team, monitoring project milestones and managing budgets.
ABOUT THE PROJECTS
At Edge, we are both creative and technical. In a given week, you’ll find our team setting up advanced tracking, programming, maintaining websites, updating digital creatives, creating media plans, crafting copy and shooting video.
As a Senior Project Manager, these are the types of projects you’ll be involved in facilitating:
- Website development in WordPress
- Digital campaigns in Google Ads and Display & Video 360 with ROI based reporting
- Video/photography production for web, traditional media and digital ads
ABOUT EDGE MULTIMEDIA
Edge was established in 2001 and has been recognized as one of the top advertising agencies in the area.
Our clients love us – and we love them too. We partner with marketing teams in a variety of industries including Credit Unions, Home Builders, Home Improvement and Non-Profits. We work with clients all over the United States.
We develop full spectrum, advanced digital marketing campaigns. We are experts in our field and are always in a state of discovery and innovation. Continued learning is a constant on our team. We’ve spoken at conferences, events and webinars to help educate marketing leaders in the world of digital. We ensure that a strong website and great video content provide support for these digital initiatives.
We have a small team of seasoned experts and offer a fun, dynamic, engaging and creative work environment. We are passionate about our local community, the Pacific Northwest, craft beer, music and the great outdoors. Our values focus on people, performance and partnership.
The right candidate for this role is a professional, proactive and supportive team player with a partnership mentality and a producer mindset who will work diligently to super-serve clients – and is ready to hit the ground running!
Manage workflow, deadlines and communication between departments and key stakeholders – internal and external – to ensure timely, effective completion of projects at a high level of quality and within set budget parameters.
- Demonstrates organizational, time management and scheduling expertise
- Earns trust among clients and colleagues
- Serves as a knowledgeable and reliable point of contact for any information required to complete project
- Understands the principles and processes involved in web development and digital marketing
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills in all formats
- Has strong interpersonal skills with an aptitude for fostering long-term, high-value relationships
- Demonstrates good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Thinks critically and develops creative solutions, manages expectations
- Is a pleasure to work with, has a positive energy and a solution-oriented spirit that inspires and unites teams – is able to work hard but keep it fun
- Successfully and clearly communicates technical concepts in a variety of communication styles to a range of leadership levels with varied technical understanding
- Has experience with large, complex, multi-stage projects – website development in particular
- Is adept at using various applications/programs including Excel, Google Apps and Project Management Software (we use Asana)
- Is self-motivated and driven with a sense of urgency and the ability to work independently
- Collaborates with team members, third-party vendors and talent in a remote work environment
- Actively monitors client and project budgets, manages project profitability, oversees project billing for invoicing
- Has a passion for creative excellence, client satisfaction and overall agency operational health
- Assists in the creation of project documents including strategy, estimates, plans and reports
- Travels as required to attend client meetings or other business engagements as needed
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Advertising/Marketing, Communications or related field OR related real-work experience
- 3+ years’ experience with digital marketing and communications and a solid understanding of creative processes, roles and responsibilities
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Operating System and Social Media. Knowledge of Google Marketing Platform and Google Analytics. Knowledge of Google Apps, Asana, Everhour, Slack, Instapage, and Bannersnack. Copywriting skills are a plus.
HOURS & LOCATION
Hours are full-time, 8am-5pm M-F with some flexibility and occasional hours on weekends/evenings depending on client needs.
This is a work-from-home position but living in the Greater Portland Metro area is a must.
SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE
Everyone at Edge works from a home-based office. This provides incredible flexibility and removes painful commute time.
We offer a robust compensation package, with approximately 6 weeks of paid time off starting the first year, and an additional week of paid time off after 5 years of employment. Here’s what that looks like:
- Two weeks vacation per year, prorated from start date
- Ten (10) paid holidays
- Five (5) paid health/wellness days per year
- Paid time off between Christmas and New Year’s while office is closed for the holidays averaging an additional 5 paid days off per year
- Extra week of paid time off after five years of employment
- Eligible for sabbatical after seven years of employment
Additionally, Edge team members receive:
- 100% company paid medical, Rx and dental insurance for all full-time employees. Optional employee paid vision and family benefits offered. Eligible after probationary period.
- 4% Matching 401K
$50,000 annual base salary (90-day probationary period) with the opportunity to earn bonuses, PLUS a generous benefit/perk package
This position has been filled and is no longer available.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Edge Multimedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.